Herb Baked Catfish Nuggets
The Game Plan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Rinse and slice catfish into nuggets and sprinkle with garlic powder.
3. Mix rice milk and lemon juice in a small cup. Set aside.
4. Grind and/or mix bread crumbs, thyme, basil and oregano and spread mixture on plate.
5. Dip nugget in rice milk/lemon mixture to coat, then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
6. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and thickest part of the nuggets flake easily with a fork. Enjoy.