Three-Cheese Beef Pasta Shells
The Game Plan
1. Heat oven to 350. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on package.
2. In skillet, cook ground beef until done; drain. Cool slightly; about 5 minutes.
3. In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Pour 1 cup of the pasta sauce mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish. In medium bowl, mix cheese spread, 1 cup of the Italian cheese, the Parmesan cheese, egg and cooked ground beef. Spoon heaping tablespoon mixture into each shell. Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over top, covering shells completely. Cover with foil.
4. Back 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cheese filling is set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Hamburger and Pasta Dinners