Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
The Game Plan
1. Heat oven to 375. Spray 13x9x2 baking dish with cooking spray. Cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce.
2. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and 1/4 tsp. of the Italian seasoning in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon half of the beef mixture into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture evenly onto beef mixture. Spoon remaining beef mixture over cream cheese mixture.
4. Stir 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese, Bisquick and milk in medium bowl until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
5. Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning. Bake 5 minutes longer. Let stand at least 10 minutes before cutting.
- Hamburger Dinners